Thursday, November 2, 2017

"Picnic at the Rose Garden"

Today I finished another painting :).  It wasn't easy. This one gave me some trouble, but I am happy with the finished product.  If anyone out there is interested in any painting, just comment and we can get in touch.  Thank you to anyone who is staying up to date with my work.  I try to post at least a couple times a week.

Anyway, I am on track to accomplishing my goal of completing 6 paintings by Nov. 10 (one month mark).  Even with a slow start in the beginning!  Which is really encouraging to think I can make more than that in a month.  This is the first part of my goal in being a professional painter.  Next, I need to figure out how to sell my paintings.  I am lucky to already have connections with one gallery I admire a lot. That's STUDIO Gallery in San Francisco.  They are the most friendly, caring people and great business people.  I truly am lucky to be associated with them.  I do need to think about other options of sales though.  This subject isn't easy for me, but a big part of this profession, so I must embrace it.

Anyway, here is the painting I finished today!


No comments:

Post a Comment